Mental Health First Aid
Dedicated to Service
The syllabus covers the following topics:
- Understanding brain function
- Mental health and immunity
- Brain wiring and rewiring
- Stress and trauma recovery
- Brain-based learning
- Depression and anxiety recovery
- Total wellness from the brain down
- Individual and group basic psychological counseling techniques
- Pre and post training evaluation
- Participants’ health assessments and treatment solutions
- Four, 3-hour live, daily video meetings
- Four, 1/2-hour small group video meetings
- Use of the Brain Health and Total Wellness App
- 5 Case-Study Assignments based on presentations
- 10-day Health Challenge
- Project Assignment
See summary and preview of the resource materials.
Participants must fill the criteria of being a leader-manager in an organization or community, or must be an aspiring or certified health coach.
NOTE: Individuals can apply independent of an organization.
We provide scholarship opportunities to complete this course. Scholarship applicants must be leaders of youth, community, or religious groups.
To request training for persons in your organization, complete the IDL Training Form by clicking the button below.
Note: The minimum person-limit is 20 in any given training program.
OUR NEXT TRAINING
See the schedule below.
The cost for training and resources is $450 per participant.
Use the Request Form to schedule seminars and workshops for your organization.
I-Dare To Live Responders Training
Brain-health and rewiring to impact total wellness, attitude, learning, memory, motivation, behavior, and relationships
9.00am to 12.00pm EST
Monday through Thursday
Dr. Meletha M. E. St. Hill