The IDL Responders Training is a comprehensive training program provided to equip persons to assist others who have problems of depression, anxiety, dementia, Alzheimer’s, obesity, emotional and relational disturbances, stress, and trauma.
The training is over a one-month period includes the following topics:
- Understanding brain function
- Brain wiring and rewiring
- Stress and trauma recovery
- Brain-based learning
- Depression and anxiety recovery
- Total wellness from the brain down
- Individual and group basic psychological counseling techniques
- Two, 6-hour workshops
- Two, 2-hour group counseling sessions
- Two, 1-hour individual counseling sessions
See summary of the resource materials.
See the preview of the resource materials: 30-minute video clip and handbook.
COST and PERSON-LIMIT
The cost per participant is $1,500.
The person-limit is 10-30 in any given training program.
To request training for you or your group, complete the IDL Training Form by clicking the button below.