The IDL Responders Training is a comprehensive online training program provided to equip persons to assist others who have problems of depression, anxiety, dementia, Alzheimer’s, obesity, emotional and relational disturbances, stress, and trauma.
The training is over a five-week period. The syllabus covers the following topics:
- Understanding brain function
- Brain wiring and rewiring
- Stress and trauma recovery
- Brain-based learning
- Depression and anxiety recovery
- Total wellness from the brain down
- Individual and group basic psychological counseling techniques
- Pre and post training evaluation
- Participants’ health assessments
- Five, 1-hour live video weekly meeting
- Two, 1/2-hour individual counseling sessions
- Use of the Brain Health and Total Wellness App
- 10 Case-Study Assignments based on presentations
- 10-day Mental Health Challenge
- Project Assignment
See summary and preview of the resource materials.
Brain Health App
COST and PERSON-LIMIT
The cost per participant is $300.
The person-limit is 20-50 in any given training program.
To request training for you or your organization, complete the IDL Training Form by clicking the button below.