The IDL Responders Training is an online training program provided to equip persons to be first responders in assisting others who have emotional and relational disturbances, stress, trauma, depression, anxiety, dementia, and obesity.
The training is over a one-week period with two additional weeks for project completion. The syllabus covers the following topics:
- Understanding brain function
- Brain wiring and rewiring
- Stress and trauma recovery
- Brain-based learning
- Depression and anxiety recovery
- Total wellness from the brain down
- Individual and group basic psychological counseling techniques
- Pre and post training evaluation
- Participants’ health assessments
- Four, 3-hour live, daily video meetings
- Four, 1/2-hour small group video meetings
- Use of the Brain Health and Total Wellness and Brain Performance Booster Apps; as well as all resources listed on this site
- 5 Case-Study Assignments based on presentations
- 10-day Mental Health Personal Challenge
- Project Assignment
See summary and preview of the resource materials.
Brain Health App
Participants must fill the criteria of being a leader-manager in an organization or community, or must be an aspiring or certified health coach.
NOTE: Individuals can apply independent of an organization.
OUR NEXT TRAINING
See the schedule below.
The cost for training and resources is $550 per participant.
We provide scholarship opportunities to complete this course. Scholarship applicants must be leaders of youth, community, or religious groups.
To request training for persons in your organization, complete the IDL Training Form by clicking the button below.
Note: The minimum person-limit is 20 in any given training program.